I started this list last year (in a note in my FB account) now with additions (i.e. detailed sub list for Travel), current status and will be regularly updated mashallah….
…maybe it’s what they call midlife crisis…with my not so healthy lifestyle, i think i’d be lucky to reach mid50’s, hence the conclusion that i am now in my midlife, hehe… 🙂
…moreover, i don’t really desire the long stretch…i am grateful to God for each waking up day…and i leave it all up to Him when would be my eventual sunset…
…i just want to make the most of life, while i’m here, while i can. Drama. 🙂
VOS signed as of 02 Nov 2011. Land Use Conversion application with DAR.
Additional landfill + Construction of Perimeter walls. Done Jan 2012.
Construction of Studio unit + Store. Feb-Mar 2012.
Phase 2: Planning, Funding and Construction: Five bedroom family home. Target to commence, 2013.
Phase 3: In Memory of Dad: Family farm house. TBA
2. All about finance – Funding, savings, investments.
Oo, ako na. Ako na ang OC sa pondo. Hindi ako kuripot. Praktikal ang tawag dun. 🙂
a. BA from MS
b. SCB HL – ongoing, to complete 2015
c. AUB 10year SP with ins clause – started Apr 2011, ongoing
d. CPE / CPD – IELTS, CIPS, MBA, LLB: CIPS started 2013, ongoing
3. EXPLORE MY HOME COUNTRY AND TRAVEL THE WORLD This is a whole new list. 🙂
Travel with Mom done
Dad’s special remembrance. Dec 2012 done
6. Learn how to swim (properly). Not the sisid fish style I usually do. 🙂
7. Play Tenchu sa Wii (inaalikabok na)
8. Learn to play the guitar (inaalikabok na rin).
9. Finish reading a book before buying another book.
The Witch of Portobello
Eleven Minutes. DEC 2011
The winner stands alone Feb 2012
Foreign Babes in Beijing
g. My Name is Red (ongoing)
h. Blood Canticle (unfinished, long overdue, recommend to start over)
i. Queen of the Damned (saw the movie prior, but still to read the book)
Lesser time online and TV. Adik! @_@ Be at bed by 9pm. Shut eye @ 10pm! zzzzZZ.. (ONGOING)
11. Regular jog / walks (esp. during winter, gusto mo naman mahimatay ako kung summer hehe)
12. Jump rope for more than 5mins (without the hingal, hingal).
13. Apply moisturiser, SPF at lotion DAILY. (bili ka ng bili, tamad ka nmng gamitin). Still. = p
Use Cologne / Perfume regularly. Hindi yan display.
Wear make up sa office, light lang naman. Indi excuse na sa planta ka ngtatrabaho, indi ka machine operator ineng. Status: almost consistent na from last month, powder + eyeliner + pink lipbalm, keep it up. Ung mascara mo mag-e-expire na naman ng unused, hays.
16. To learn how to
fix hair in the morning
Update: Started 20.11.11 – feedback from opismates = positive.
Disiplina sa Rice . Consistent disiplina sa rice. at junk foods. Go gulay! Target date, DAILY.
18. Kitchen exploits: Try a hand at cooking / baking.
Dinner staples – Adobo, Sinigang, Nilaga, Binagoongan, Pakbet, Beef w/ Ampalaya, Sisig, Chicken Curry, Kaldereta, Menudo
Chocolate Cake / Brownies
c. Berry Cheesecake
d. Relyenong Bangus
j. Aubergine / Veggie Pizza – to make own dough & tomato sauce
19. Attend church regularly. Hindi ung twing Pasko, Easter at Bday lang, or may bagong dress. hehe.
20. Give back. Because God has been so good….
a. makapagbigay ng study grant to deserving indigent student(s)
b. makapagsponsor sa shelters for children / elderly
c. makatulong sa livelihood projects sa amin sa Malasiqui, or kung saan man ako ma-base pg uwi sa Pinas
21. Get driving license d2 sa Bah. (not urgent as of date, & happy sa perks ng transport service hehehe).
21. Learn to speak Arabic, seriously. 🙂
Quoting a friend from Australia (Atilla) – “May all our Dreams come true...”