My Travel Bucket List
Libreng mangarap, kaya wag ka nang kumontra. = p
Yes, I’ve always WANTED to travel. Even from my younger years. However, certain circumstances and factors (school, work, family-related reasons, funds et al) have prevented me pursuing the desires of my itchy soles.
If you’d look up my Timeline, you’d see that it’s just recent that I’ve started travelling more often than previous years.
And I intend to travel more in the coming days, months, years. As long as I can.🙂
So, let’s unfold my MUST-GO-LIST.
Drumrolls, please… Chos.🙂
It’s More Fun In The Philippines!🙂
Manaoag, Pangasinan – Shrine of our Lady of Manaoag -perennial visits
The Northern Roadtrip – Byaheng Ilocos
4. Climb Mt. Pulag!
5. Trek Banaue and Batad Rice Terraces – and experience the popular topload trip!
6. The Sagada Experience.🙂
Bolinao, Pangasinan – 1.0 Patar White Beach – Mar 2012, 2.0 – Da Beach ulit Plus Bolinao Light House visit
Alaminos, Pangasinan – Hundred Islands – 1.0 (daytrip with frinds), 2.0 – Family trip
Tagaytay (Sep 2011)
Enchanted Kingdom, Laguna (Sep 2011)
Manila – MOA -(Sep 2011) + MOP (Sep 2011) Intramuros, Manila Bay Sunset, Star City (honestly)
12. Zambales – Trek Mount Pinatubo, Subic 2.0, Anawangin and Nagsasa Coves, Capones Island – Overnyt Camp
Boracay – 1.0 Club Panoly in Sep 2003. 2.0 Dec 2012.
14. Bohol – curious sa Tarsier at Chocolate hills, Panglao (Note: itinerary reference – Alex’s visit)
15. Bicolandia – Mayon Volcano, Caramoan, wakeboarding @ CWC, curious with Calaguas!
16. Palawan – Coron +
El Nido,+ the New 7 Wonders of Nature: PPUR!
17. Cebu – the Queen City of the South!
This list is short. But I know one day, when I’d finally be based back home, this list will drop to the floor.🙂
AROUND THE WORLD
1. Bahrain (current location)
Visit the Tree of Life (Seriously) Desert night Camp. Banyan Tree experience.
UAE – Dubai – 1.0 June 2009, 2.0 Feb 2012, 3.0 – Atlantis the Palm
UAE – Abu Dhabi Feb 2012.
4. UAE – Other Emirates
Qatar – Doha + Dukhan sidetrip – Aug 2012
Oman – Muscat – Oct 2012, Musandam, Salalah
7. Saudi Arabia (only been at the border, sooo curious about the huge land area)
8. Kuwait – home to our Home Office, hehe
Majulah Singapura – Dec 2012
Malaysia, Truly Asia – Kuala Lumpur – Dec 2012, Kota Kinabalu, Malacca, Penang
11. China –
Discover Hong Kong! – Dec 2012, Shenzen, Macau – Dec 2012
12. Australia – to see a Koala Bear and a Kangaroo
13. Indonesia + East Timor
– as part of my dream SEA BACKPACKING TRIP
14. Brunei (SEA BT)
Cambodia (SEA BT) – Siem Reap
Laos (SEA BT)
Burma (Myanmar) (SEA BT)
Vietnam (SEA BT)
19. Thailand and its popular beaches (SEA BT)
Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya
20. South Korea (inspired by my love affair with Koreanovelas) – Annyeong Seoul! visit Jeju Island
21. Explore Japan, land of the Cherry Blossoms – Hajime!
22. Incredible India! my colleagues Victor, Suresh & Saji’s home country – see the Taj Mahal in Agra
23. Nepal – a glimpse of Mt. Everest
24. ride an elephant in Sri Lanka
25. Jordan – visit the city of Petra and float in the Dead Sea
26. The Pyramids of Egypt (cue: flute music)
27. Marrakech, Morocco – former colleague Mounia’s home
28. The Holy Land (hopefully with mom)
29. Istanbul, Turkey – to enter Hagia Sophia, marvel at the Bosphorus, see MY (Leander’s) Tower, visit Ephesus
30. Greek Isles – island hopping: Delphi, Athens, Santorini, Mykonos,🙂
31. the beaches of Cyprus – Aphrodite’s island
32. Britain and Ireland tour
33. Euro tour 1 – Imperial Highlights (10days, 5 countries): Munich, Germany + Prague, Czech Republic + Bratislava, Slovakia + Budapest, Hungary + Vienna & Salzburg, Austria
34. Euro tour 2 – London to Rome (8days, 4 countries): London + Paris, France + Lucerne, Switzereland + Venice, Florence & Rome, Italy
35. Euro tour 3 – Euro Adventure (12days, 9 countries): London + Amsterdam, Holland via Belgium + Cologne, Rhineland, Nuremberg, Germany + Prague, Czech Republic + Regensburg, Munich, Germany + Innsbruck, Austria + Venice, Italy + Lake Lucerne, Switzerland + Paris, France + return to London
36. Espanya – Viva Barcelona! Hola Madrid!🙂
37. Portugal – Cristo Rei
38. Cape Town, South Africa – home to my work colleagues Mr. Jaco, Mr. Rudi, Mr. Clive, Mr. Zahid,🙂
39. a Safari in Nairobi, Kenya – home to my former boss Ms. Fatma,🙂
40. Brazil! so curious about its popular beaches… and to see Jesus Christ statue in Rio de Janeiro
41. United States – particularly to see the Cloud Gate in Chicago, go up Empire State Building, see Liberty in person, walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame,
42. Ola Mexico!
43. Oh Canada – Robin Scherbatsky’s homeland🙂
44. The Scandinavian Experience – Brrrrr!
45. See the Saint Basil’s Cathedral – Moscow, Russia plus Petar I baroque church in Dubrovitsy (near Moscow) thank you Victor for the lovely photos!